Your New Internal Door
1. First thing's first, grab a tape and measure these three key dimensions; width, length and thickness.
2. Now for the exciting part, choosing your door. Start by selecting the colour or finish...
With over ten options to choose from, there's something for everyone. Whether you perfect modern contemporary, classic or somewhere in-between - find your perfect door.
3. Maybe you want added privacy or a lighter, brighter space - we have a selection of unglazed and glazed styles to choose from. Not all glazed doors come pre-glazed - remember to check for this and add glazing to your basket.
4. Now complete your door, by adding handles, locks, hinges and accessories. If you need extra privacy, add a lock to bedroom or office spaces, elevate the look by adding a matching escutcheon.
5. For bathrooms and toilets, add a thumb run and a lock. If the thickness of your door are 35mm, we recommend using three 90mm hinges. While doors measuring 40mm deep, use 100mm hinges for added support.
Let's recap, so far you've made sure your new door will fit just right. - Choosen the perfect door type for your space, in the perfect finish to match. - Handles, locks and hinges - sorted. - It's time to checkout and have your order delivered...